Kids can role-play as the villains from the classic StarWars™ trilogy with this cool LEGO® brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter (75300). Capturing the authentic, sleek design of an iconic starfighter in the Imperial fleet, it features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
There are also 2 LEGO minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid to inspire fun, creative role play and storytelling.
StarWars action in LEGO style
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic StarWars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It’s become a hugely successful theme with an awesome assortment of toy building sets and the best gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO® brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic StarWars™ trilogy with this buildable playset.
- Includes 2 LEGO® StarWars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures.
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play.
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any StarWars™ fan aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in. (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Looking for an engaging building toy for a child who is new to LEGO® sets? This 432-piece StarWars™ set comes with clear instructions so they can build independently and with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® StarWars™ sets are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analyzed to satisfy demanding safety standards.